I woke up at 5am today unable to sleep. The Year 8 boys, the top class, are so difficult.
The problem is that every boy in that class is incredibly smart, but they seem bent on using that power for evil.
At least the bottom class is a lot worse at lying. The top class however, can lie through their teeth about anything and I'll believe them. It's incredibly frustrating.
One boy I will say, "Sit down now." And he will go "I'm very sorry miss, I'm right on my way, I apologise."
Then he will go and find some broken beaker and bring it to me and say, "Look I found a broken beaker Miss."
And I will say, "Thank you, sit down now." And he will wander off and do something else helpful.
I know he knows exactly what he is doing. He is a very bright boy.
He is the least of my worries. The others will look at me with full sincerity and apologise, but they will keep doing the action.
Today I will succeed. TODAY!
Or I will never get any sleep over the weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment