Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Further seems forever

This week feels like it's lasting forever!

I feel like in front of teachers and kids I'm trying to be very bland. Bland and quiet.

Today I walked into my lowest year 8 class and they were terrified of me. They all said, "Be quiet! Or she'll send you to Miss Jobe!" and they all went quiet and looked at me with terror. One of them said, "She is really scary."

Frankly, most of the time I don't even yell at kids. I just stare at them, and they get really freaked out because I'm not saying anything, and they start doing the right thing.

Year 10 was very good as well. They kept talking when I was talking at the beginning, but I sent one boy out and the others were better after a while.

I went around making the kids do the work. They may start to resent me after a while.

Oh well. Bottom level Year 10 class.

No comments:

Post a Comment