(Names are changed)
I teach these two Year 7 classes, 7a and 7b. I've already met all the kids in 7a. There was a kid called Cameron, who was quite helpful.
I had to take all the Year 7 boys because the girls were getting vaccinations. All of a sudden there was another boy called Jake, who looked kind of like Cameron, but not quite. I kept getting them mixed up, and when I asked Cameron, "Are you related?" he said no.
Today I had Jake in my Year 7b class for the first time. Jake was really chatty and wasn't doing his work quietly like the other kids.
I was wandering through the school and I bumped into either Cameron or Jake. I said to him, "Are you Cameron or Jake?"
The boy smiled and said, "Cameron!" and I could instantly tell, because he didn't have a mischievous grin like he was getting up to evil.
I said to him, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I don't know why I mix you up with Jake."
"That's because we're identical twins!" said Cody, "Don't worry about it."
Does this mean that there is actually a good twin and a bad twin? Haha. It's such a strange Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde thing to observe.
No comments:
Post a Comment